Shred Skateboard Surfskate - Electrical Ninja ( 30”) - Color Fade Yellow
Shred Skateboard Co
This product is currently sold out.
Where fun meets performance. This model is a scaled down version of the Electrical Ninja from shaper Ryan Harris of Earth Technologies. Literally, hand finished by Ryan from a piece of EPS foam and turned into a mold. Slight rocker with a generous tail kick and a concave that hugs the feet. Basically, curves in all the right places. Made for high performance surfskating while being approachable enough to hop on and cruise...great for banks, bowls, driveways, or just rollin’ down the boardwalk. Designed to be used with Alpine K1 SurfSkate trucks.
- Shape: Deep Concave, Generous Tail Kick
- Construction/Materials: 100% recycled core, 22oz. Tri-axis Fiberglass, Reinforced rails, Vacuum Assisted Resin Transfer Molding (VARTM)
- Trucks: Alpine K1
- Wheels: 70mm standard, or select 65mm
- Grip Tape: Clear Recycled Lucid Grip (Recycled glass beads)
- Bearings: Precision Abec 9
- Length: 30”
- Width: 10”
- Wheel Base: 16.25”